October 22, 2005

Happyface below a hole barcode

- Te da verguenza tener discos promo?
me pregunto un amigo
_ No, son baratos en los pawn shops, me interesa la música en el disco no las portadas, por que?
_ Este tiene una etiqueta tapando el hoyo del codigo de barras
_ Cúal es?
_ Steve Earle...Sidetracks
_ Hummmm lo compre ayer por la noche, solo vi la portada, me gusto este tipo desde Trascendental Blues, $ 2.00 dollars en una pulga en Hidalgo, este me costo $ 50.00 pesos, dejame verlo.
_ Cierto, se la voy a quitar, hey!! es una etiqueta de la carita feliz, se la voy a dejar pero que se vea la carita, se ve mucho mejor.

Una carita feliz tras las barras de un codigo

3 comments:

Blogging Blogging Queen said...

Hi there! I was just surfin blogs via the nav bar up top and found yours (like and adventure). You write better than many of the blogs I just went by, so have you ever thought about trying to make a little money blogging? Not tons, but I mean, just enough to pay for some other things like webhosting or a car payment, etc? Well, please do NOT confuse this with the cr*ppy comment spam I see all over the place, but I spotted a very cool free book on how to

how to make money blogging blogging and blogging some more..!

Hey, if you're gonna do it, you might as well get a LITTLE somethin' for it...!

Take care, and keep up the great writing,
Tiffany Burrell
How to Make Money Blogging Blogging
ps. No, that's NOT my real picture, lol!

darrylant said...

Case study Q&A: Genome sequencing demands high-performance storage infrastructure
Kelly Carpenter is senior technical manager for the Genome Sequencing Center at Washington University in St.
Hi, just wanted to say that I found your blog pretty interesting. I stumbled across it accidentally and I’m glad that I did
I was looking for the latest deals at topaz hotel washington dc. Keep up the good work and Happy Blogging!

weblogz said...

VideoEgg Hatches, Small Publishers Unite
PC World's Harry McCracken shares news today of a new partnership between Six Apart and VideoEgg , a new hosted service for online videos that will enable TypePad customers to *easily* videocast content via ...
Hey you've got a great blog here, the best I've seen so far, keep up the good job! A few days ago I was surfing the web and came across this cool site on Online loans. It features all sorts of interesting information on Online loans and makes it super easy to apply online. Now I know that people want fast services I recommend they visit Online loans for quick and hassle-free service.